Authors: Get Expert Marketing Advice to Increase Book Sales!
FREE Ultimate Guide to Increased Book Sales
Becoming an author isn’t easy.
It takes hard work, talent, and determination (plus a lot of patience) to see a project through to the very end.
And even when you finish your book — when you make it available to the public — your job isn’t done…
To increase book sales and make sure your passion project is as successful as possible, you need more than just a great story.
You also need business savvy and book marketing know-how to generate interest from your target audience.
The problem is that, unless you’re a seasoned author who’s done this before or someone who took relevant courses in college, you’re probably at a loss for where to begin with your book marketing efforts.
That’s why getting (and applying) advice from those who’ve overcome the challenges you’re facing now is critical. Otherwise, you’re going to struggle to increase your book sales.
Have you ever…
- Completed a written work from beginning to end only to hit a speed bump that forced you to put your selling on hold?
- Been thrilled about your work and even had others interested in purchasing and reading it, but you couldn’t get past that “first level” of marketing to further your reach?
- Felt overwhelmed by the marketing possibilities, with the tactics and strategies overloading your brain to the point where you had no idea where to start?
What if you had a resource you could turn to for book marketing advice — one that outlined steps to reach your target audience, boost your book’s popularity, and increase book sales?
That resource would undoubtedly become an invaluable tool in your marketing arsenal, saving you from the frustration, wasted time, and disappointment you might otherwise experience trying to promote your book without any guidance.
Here’s the good news: The Ultimate Guide to Increased Book Sales — an easy-to-understand resource — contains a wealth of information you can start using immediately to improve your marketing and increase book sales. Best of all, it’s available to you, for FREE, just by filling out the short form below.
What do you have to lose but the time you’d otherwise spend trying to figure it out on your own, scouring the web for less-effective tips?DOWNLOAD THIS FREE GUIDE NOW!
What You’ll Learn in Our Ultimate Guide to Increased Book Sales
Within our downloadable resource, you’ll find helpful guidance and advice from successful authors and marketing consultants, including Chris Sim, Greg Enslen, Toby Neal, Beth Bacon, and Patty Jansen — among others.
These industry experts have gone through the same challenges you’re experiencing now, which means you can benefit from their insights into…
- Writing a blurb that gets readers to buy – Learn how to optimize your blurb to generate interest among your target audience.
- Understanding the importance of book keywords – Discover how to improve book visibility in search through relevant keywords.
- Creating a book cover that sells – Find out how to design a cover that’s appropriate for your book and will hook your readers.
- Getting more reviews – Master the art of nurturing relationships with your readers so you can increase your reviews.
…all of which play a significant role in marketing effectively so that you can sell more books.
But that’s not all…
This helpful guide also includes a bonus Q&A section with bestselling author Hugh Howey, who helped pave the way for other independent authors. If you’ve opted to self-publish, Howey’s recommendations will prove especially beneficial.DOWNLOAD THIS FREE GUIDE NOW!
Improve Your Book Marketing Efforts to Increase Book Sales
Whether you’re on your first book or your 15th, you’ve no doubt poured a lot of heart, soul, and thought into your work.
- You’ve introduced compelling characters with whom readers can identify.
- You’ve developed an interesting story line that keeps readers engaged until the very end.
- You’ve wrapped everything up in a way that satisfies readers (or leaves them eager to read the next installment).
Given all the effort you’ve put into your book, why run the risk of it being less successful than it could be?
Why continue to waste time and money on marketing tactics that aren’t effective?
Why allow your book to pass by your target audience without being seen?
Why ignore the opportunity to turn your passion into a lucrative career?
You owe it to yourself, your future readers, and the world you’ve created to do everything in your power to increase book sales.DOWNLOAD THIS FREE GUIDE NOW!
By downloading our guide today, you can educate yourself on best practices, which will help you make informed decisions regarding your book marketing efforts. You won’t constantly question whether your actions are helping your book sales or hurting them. Plus, many of the suggestions included in this guide require little to no investment on your part.
So what are you waiting for?
Discover a better way to generate word of mouth among readers, build your mailing list, increase book sales, and more.
Don’t waste one more day searching for the best strategies and tactics when they are all in one place, ready to help you make your next book a success!
Fill out the form below to get access to our FREE Ultimate Guide to Increased Book Sales.