Promote your free ebook to 565,000 avid readers.
Increase your visibility with readers who are eager to discover new authors.
The Fussy Librarian matches readers with the kind of books they love to read. Increase visibility, downloads, and rankings.
Happy authors who have used Fussy Librarian:
“My recent promotion shot my first book in my Spencer Funeral Home in Niagara series into the Top 100 for free Kindle books. It ranked 1 and 2 in its categories, and ratings went up. The rest of the series sold quite well, and reviews and interviews were a surprising bonus.”
“Whenever I do a promo, I think of Fussy Librarian. The return of investment is tops in the business, and my downloads shoot through the roof. You won’t go wrong by asking them to help you out.”
“I can always count on The Fussy Librarian to bring in a large number of readers for my free Kindle days. I appreciate them so much!”
“I love working with The Fussy Librarian for my book promotions. I’ve promoted with them for four years now and have had great results every time!”
We’ve updated the software for our free-ebook newsletter. On the checkout page, you can create a new account or continue as a guest. (FYI: Your old login will continue to work for the bargain newsletter.)
It’s now easier than ever to promote your free ebook to our list of 565,000 avid readers.
Here’s how to set up your promotion in our daily newsletter.
- Select the genre for your ebook you’ll be promoting.
- One-Time Newsletter Promotion: Setting up a promo using your Kindle Direct Publishing free days? Our one-time newsletter promo is the option for you. (NOTE: Promoting multiple titles? Email us and we’ll take care of everything and send you an invoice.) All newsletter promos also include placement on our site’s free ebook recommendation page.
We promote the following genres:
- Cozy Mystery ($75) — 366,854
- Mystery ($75) — 421,471
- Thriller ($75) — 387,450
- Romance ($74) — 352,127
- Historical Romance ($67) — 353,010
- Romantic Suspense ($66) — 359,123
- Paranormal Romance ($49) — 329,887
- Nonfiction ($53) — 363,195
- Literary Fiction ($54) — 367,385
- Fantasy ($49) — 345,474
- Historical Fiction ($61) — 377,158
- Science Fiction ($50) — 346,944
- Horror ($37) — 326,225
- Christian Fiction/Non-Fiction ($57) — 340,797
- Young Adult ($24) — 331,350
- LGBT ($18) — 309,489
- Children ($20) — 314,790
- Erotic Romance ($47) — 32,635
- African-American ($13) — 313,966
(Note: Erotic romance is an opt-in list. Due to the explicit nature of some titles, readers must choose to receive it.)
2. Once you’ve picked your frequency and genre, click “BOOK” to head to the date-section page. If a date is full, it will not be available for selection. (NOTE: For recurring promos, you’ll pick the date—preferred day and week—at checkout.)
3. You’ll then proceed to checkout and provide details for your promotion, including the title, a one-sentence description, and links to download. (Note: We accept links to Book Funnel, Instafreebie / Prolific Works, or your own website if you want to collect email addresses.)
4. That’s it. We’ll send you a confirmation email as well as a reminder email the day prior to promotion. When you promote your free ebook with The Fussy Librarian, you get placement in our free ebook newsletter, along with a spot on our website’s free ebook recommendations page. As a result, you can increase your visibility with readers who are eager to discover new authors.
NEW: Results from recent promotions.
Recent subscriber growth:
May 1, 2020 — 233,669
July 1, 2020 — 301,241
January 1, 2021 — 451,000
April 1, 2021 — 475,000
July 1, 2021 — 560,000
What our readers have to say:
“Every morning I look forward to your email. So many books to choose from. So much good reading. Thank you.”
— Phyllis Ostrofsky
“First thing I look for when I open my email is Fussy Librarian. I have received so many wonderful titles and found some amazing authors.”
— Sue May
“Excellent for reading first books in a series so you can purchase the rest if you like the author’s style or story. Love it.”
— David Denison
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you promptly.