Promote your free ebook
We’ve updated the software for our free-ebook newsletter. On the checkout page, you can create a new account or continue as a guest. (FYI: Your old login will continue to work for the bargain newsletter.)
It’s now easier than ever to promote your free ebook to our list of more than 220,000 avid readers.
Here’s how to set up your promotion in our daily newsletter.
- Decide how often you want to promote your free ebook. All newsletter promos also include placement on our site’s free ebook recommendation page.
- One Time Newsletter Promotion: Setting up a promo using your Kindle Direct Publishing free days? Our one-time newsletter promo is the option for you. (NOTE: Promoting multiple titles? Email us and we’ll take care of everything and send you an invoice.)
- Recurring Newsletter Promotion: Have a permafree book that you want to promote monthly or every other month? Our recurring newsletter promos offer a 20% discount. Once you’ve determined the frequency at which you’d like to promote, select the genre of your free ebook.
We promote the following genres:
- Cozy Mystery ($41)
- Mystery ($41)
- Thriller ($41)
- Romance ($41)
- Historical Romance ($41)
- Romantic Suspense ($34)
- Paranormal Romance ($34)
- Non-Fiction ($30)
- Literary Fiction ($30)
- Fantasy ($30)
- Historical Fiction ($25)
- Science Fiction ($30)
- Horror ($22)
- Christian Fiction/Non-Fiction ($25)
- Young Adult ($25)
- LGBT ($15)
- Children ($15)
- Erotic Romance ($20)
2. Once you’ve picked your frequency and genre, click “BOOK” to head to the date-section page. If a date is full, it will not be available for selection. (NOTE: For recurring promos, you’ll pick the date—preferred day and week—at checkout.)
3. Want to give your promo a boost? Add a Social Media Spotlight ($20) for the same day and give special attention to your freebie on The Fussy Librarian’s Facebook AND Twitter pages. Plus, we’ll put $10 toward advertising the post on Facebook.
4. You’ll then proceed to checkout and provide details for your promotion, including the title, a one-sentence description, and links to download. (Note: We accept links to Book Funnel, Instafreebie / Prolific Works, or your own website if you want to collect email addresses.)
5. That’s it. We’ll send you a confirmation email as well as a reminder email the day prior to promotion.[/vc_column_text]
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR PROMOTION NOW!
“My recent promotion shot my first book in my Spencer Funeral Home in Niagara series into the Top 100 for free Kindle books. It ranked 1 and 2 in its categories, and ratings went up. The rest of the series sold quite well, and reviews and interviews were a surprising bonus.”
“Whenever I do a promo, I think of Fussy Librarian. The return of investment is tops in the business, and my downloads shoot through the roof. You won’t go wrong by asking them to help you out.”
“I can always count on The Fussy Librarian to bring in a large number of readers for my free Kindle days. I appreciate them so much!”
“I love working with The Fussy Librarian for my book promotions. I’ve promoted with them for four years now and have had great results every time!”
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you promptly.