Are you looking for an easier way to rerun a free ebook promo? Then you’re in the right place. You’ll find step-by-step directions for using our one-click reordering feature and answers to FAQs.
Who can use one-click reordering?
As long as you have an account set up with The Fussy Librarian and have promoted a free ebook with us before, you can use one-click reordering.
Why use one-click reordering
One-click reordering allows you to rerun a free ebook promo without having to fill out the same form again and again. You can look forward to a simple, streamlined process for rebooking promotions — even on mobile. It’s much more convenient, and you can spend more time writing instead of setting up repeat promotions manually.
What to do
- Log in to your account here: https://authors.thefussylibrarian.com/my-account/
- From the “My Account” section, click on “Book Promotion Details.” This will show you all your past promos, each with a new button underneath labeled “Book This Promotion Again.” By clicking this button, all the details for that book will be auto-merged into the checkout field. You will have the opportunity to edit these details if desired or leave them exactly the same.
Note: You can also rebook a promo from your past orders or email receipts from previous promotions.
- You’ll be directed to the genre that corresponds with your book so you can select a new date for your repeat promotion. Just choose a date and then click “Rebook Promo.”
- After that, you’ll be redirected to finish checking out and have a final chance to review your book details, update them, select the first and last day your book will be free, and pay for your rebooked promo.
- Once you click “Place Order,” you’re done!
If you have questions about using one-click reordering for a free ebook promotion, don’t hesitate to reach out. Just send an email to email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help!