Take advantage of our marketing services for publishers to increase downloads and sales of your clients’ work by connecting with avid readers.
The Fussy Librarian matches readers with new authors and titles based on their interests, allowing you to promote your clients’ free ebooks to those most likely to read them. With this method of book marketing for publishers, you can help your clients achieve increased visibility, downloads, and rankings.
What one happy publishing professional has to say:
“We have been promoting the Hannah Howe mystery series with The Fussy Librarian for three years. Thanks to our promotions with The Fussy Librarian, our mystery series has reached the number 1 position on six separate occasions and number 2 position on 26 separate occasions.
When we promote with The Fussy Librarian, we ALWAYS reach a top 5 position!
Although no one can guarantee results or sales, our sales suggest that The Fussy Librarian is the best promoter in the business for your dollar. We are so confident in them that we have set up promotions of our ebooks with The Fussy Librarian well into the foreseeable future.”Click here to promote a client’s book!
We’ve updated the software for our free-ebook newsletter. On the checkout page, you can either create a new account or continue as a guest. (Note: If you have an old login, it will continue to work for the bargain newsletter.)
If you’re looking for an easy, effective method of book marketing for publishers, you’re in the right place. Promoting a client’s free ebook to our list of 565,000 subscribers couldn’t be simpler.
Here’s how to set up a promotion for your client’s free ebook in our daily newsletter…
1. Choose the appropriate genre for the ebook you want to promote.
- One-Time Newsletter Promotion: Setting up a promo for a single title? Our one-time newsletter promo is the option for you. Promoting multiple titles? Email us, and we’ll take care of everything, sending you an invoice for your convenience. (Note: All newsletter promos also include placement on our site’s free ebook recommendation page.)
These are the genres we promote, along with the number of readers signed up for each list and the pricing for a one-time promo:
- Mystery ($75) — 421,471
- Thriller ($75) — 387,450
- Cozy Mystery ($75) — 366,854
- Romance ($74) — 352,127
- Historical Romance ($67) — 353,010
- Romantic Suspense ($66) — 359,123
- Paranormal Romance ($49) — 329,887
- Nonfiction ($53) — 363,195
- Literary Fiction ($54) — 367,385
- Fantasy ($49) — 345,474
- Historical Fiction ($61) — 377,158
- Science Fiction ($50) — 346,944
- Horror ($37) — 326,225
- Christian Fiction/Non-Fiction ($57) — 340,797
- Young Adult ($24) — 331,350
- LGBT ($18) — 309,489
- Children ($20) — 314,790
- Erotic Romance ($47) — 32,635*
- African-American ($13) — 313,966
*(Note: Erotic romance is an opt-in list. Due to the explicit nature of some titles, readers must choose to receive it.)
2. After selecting the promo frequency and genre, click “BOOK” to proceed to the date-section page. If a date is full, it will not be available for selection. (Note: For recurring promos, you’ll pick the date—preferred day and week—at checkout.)
3. Move on to checkout and provide details for your client’s promotion, including the title, a one-sentence description, and links to download. (Note: We accept links to Book Funnel, Instafreebie / Prolific Works, or the client’s website if the goal is to collect email addresses.)
4. Once you’ve paid for the promo, you’re all set! We’ll send you a confirmation email immediately, along with a reminder email the day before the promotion. When you promote a client’s free ebook with The Fussy Librarian, it will be featured in our free ebook newsletter and on our website’s free ebook recommendations page. As a result, you can get your client’s work seen by hundreds of thousands of potential fans.Click here to promote a client’s book!
Recent subscriber growth:
May 1, 2020 — 233,669
July 1, 2020 — 301,241
January 1, 2021 — 451,000
April 1, 2021 — 475,000
July 1, 2021 — 560,000
What our authors and readers have to say:
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you promptly.
Otherwise, take advantage of our marketing services for publishers today and help your clients gain greater exposure!Click here to promote a client’s book!