Becoming an author is no easy feat.
It takes hard work, talent, and determination (plus a significant amount of patience) to see a project through to the very end.
And even when your book is finished—when it becomes available to the public—your job isn’t actually done…
To increase book sales and ensure your passion project is as successful as possible, you need more than just a great story.
You also need a fair amount of business savvy and book marketing know-how to generate interest from your target audience.
The problem is that, unless you’re a seasoned author who’s done this before or someone who took relevant courses in college, you’re likely at a loss for where to begin with your book marketing efforts.
Have you ever…
- Completed a written work from beginning to end only to hit a speed bump that put your selling on hold?
- Been elated about your recent work and even had interest from others to purchase and read it, but you couldn’t seem to get past that “first level” of marketing to further your reach?
- Felt overwhelmed by the marketing possibilities, with the tactics and strategies overloading your brain to the point where you had no idea where to start?
What if you had a resource you could turn to for book marketing advice—one that offered practical steps to reach your target audience, boost your book’s popularity, and increase book sales?
Such a resource would undoubtedly become an invaluable tool in your marketing arsenal, saving you from the frustration, wasted time, and disappointment you might otherwise experience trying to promote your book without any guidance.
It just so happens that an easy-to-understand, 5-Step Guide to Increased Book Sales is available to you, for FREE, just by filling out the short form below.
What do you have to lose but time you’d otherwise spend scouring the web for less-effective tips?
What You’ll Learn in Our 5-Step Guide to Increased Book Sales
Within our downloadable guide, you’ll find helpful guidance and advice from successful authors and marketing consultants, including Chris Sim, Greg Enslen, Toby Neal, Beth Bacon, and Patty Jansen—among others.
These industry experts have gone through the same struggles you’re likely experiencing now, and they’ve taken the time to provide insights into…
- Writing a blurb that gets readers to buy – Learn how to optimize your blurb to generate interest among your target audience
- Understanding the importance of book keywords – Discover how to improve book visibility in search through relevant keywords
- Creating a book cover that sells – Find out how to design a cover that’s appropriate for your book and will hook your readers
- Getting more reviews – Master the art of nurturing relationships with your readers so you can increase your reviews
- Building your own mailing list – Get a winning formula for building up your own mailing list that you can use to launch new titles
But that’s not all…
This helpful guide also includes a bonus Q&A section with bestselling author Hugh Howey, who helped pave the way for other independent authors and whose recommendations will prove especially beneficial for those who opt to self-publish.
Take Your Book Marketing Efforts to the Next Level
Regardless of whether you’re on your 1st book or your 15th, you’ve no doubt poured a lot of heart, soul, and thought into your work.
You’ve introduced compelling characters whom readers can identify with.
You’ve developed an interesting story line that keeps readers engaged until the very end.
You’ve wrapped everything up in a way that satisfies readers (or leaves them eager to read the next installment).
Given all the effort you’ve put into your book, why run the risk of it being less successful than it could be?
Why continue to use marketing tactics that have proven ineffective?
Why allow your book to pass by your target audience without being seen?
Why ignore the opportunity to turn your passion into a lucrative career?
You owe it to yourself, your future readers, and the world you’ve created to do everything in your power to increase book sales.
By downloading our guide today, you can educate yourself on best practices, which will help you make informed decisions regarding your book marketing efforts. Plus, many of the suggestions included in this guide require little to no investment on your part (something that all new and self-published authors can appreciate).
So, what are you waiting for?
Discover a better way to generate word of mouth among readers, build your mailing list, increase book sales, and more.
Don’t waste one more day searching the web for the best strategies and tactics when they are all in one place, ready to help you make your next book a success!
Fill out the form below to get access to our FREE 5-Step Guide to Increased Book Sales.